QuikDrive© Specialty Fastener Systems
QuikDrive© Fastener Drivers
Tarheel Wood Treating offers Quikdrive specialty labor saving fastener drivers engineered for a wide range of commercial and residential applications. Eight out of ten builders choose QuikDrive systems because of speed, ease of operation and reliability.
- Builder Engineered Tools - 20 years of job-site research are engineered into every QuikDrive tool.
- Auto-Feed Systems are QuikDrive's only business --building the best possible driving systems with a wide range of high quality fasteners.
Durable -- Built to Last
- Engineered polymer and hardened steel construction for lightweight and durability.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
Fast -- Labor saving speed is achieved through a combination of factors
- Each screw is automatically advanced and loaded in driving position.
- Screws are supplied on tangle-free strips that load instantly. Just stick them in and drive.
Easy -- Do more work with less effort
- Nothing to adjust but the precise countersink control.
- Tools are lightweight and easy to handle.
- Perform many fastening operations from a standing position.
- Ergonomic features reduce fatigue.
|QuikDrive Gun||Screw Size|
|Pro 250||1 1/2" - 2 1/2"|
|Pro CCS||1 1/2" - 3"|
|QD 2000 Cordless||1" - 2 1/2"|
|QuikDrive Screws -- WSNTLG Series|
|#9 Deck/Dock Screws - 2 1/2", 3"|
|QuikDrive Screws -- DTHG Series|
|Trim Head Deck Screw - 2", 2 1/2", 3"|
Screws -- DCTE Series
Composite Lumber Screws
|Gray, Tan, Red||2 1/2"|
|Gray, Tan, Red||3"|
For more product and sales info, contact Tarheel Wood Treating, Hwy 54, Morrisville NC at 919-467-9176.